Background

Monday, July 12, 2010

5 AM is WAY Too Early for Me

I just want to let it be known that I am NOT a morning person.  I am so thankful that I can take my time get going in the morning.  Don't get me wrong the kids are awake around 7 or 7:30, but we watch cartoons and just hang out in my bedroom in the mornings.  It is a very nice way to ease into the day.  This morning however, we had to be up at 5am to take Nathan to the airport.  We made it, but I am so thankful I don't have to get up that early everyday!  Nathan is in Costa Rica now.  We got to talk to him via Skype.  The kids were so excited to see and hear Daddy.  I am so thankful for the technology to be able to talk to him while he is away!  Nathan showed us a little bit of the hotel and view from the hotel in Costa Rica.  It is beautiful.  Here is a night shot Nathan took of his view from the hotel.
They found a Bed & Breakfast Hotel for $30/night

I had to take Gunnar for his follow up circumcision appointment today.  The other children stayed with my Mom, whom they refer to as Nana.  They had a great time playing at her house.  My Dad, whom they refer to as Grandpa, was there working on his truck with my Uncle Tom.  Cooper went and "helped" them.  He thought it was so much fun!  
My Parents with Gunnar at my Dad's Retirement Party last month

When we got home from my parents, we discovered that Kindle had a little fever :(  I am hoping it is not a big deal because she is not complaining about anything else except not being hungry.  All the kids went to bed and I was able to do some cleaning and laundry.  I am super duper tired now.  Looking forward to more sleep tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I found you from Happy Friday,Now I'm follow you,

    Please visit my community on BlogFrog and my blog as follow;

    http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails