Background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Success with the Water Wrap




It was another beautiful day in the ATL.  We decided to spend it at my parent's pool.  The kids love swimming!  My parents helped me out since Gunnar decided to wake up right as we were about to get in the pool.  I am so thankful for them!  Cooper, Grant and Celeste are fearless in the water.  Kindle is a little more reserved.
Grant "going for it" on the slide.


SPLASH!


                           
Celeste goes up and down the slide over and over again.


We ended up spending most of the day at the pool.  I decided to give the Water Wrap a try.  It worked really well.  Gunnar stayed up out of the water and completely covered up.  The only thing not covered by the wrap was his head, so I put a hat on him.  Since it is UPF 45, I did not have to put sunscreen on him at all.  He was perfectly content and went right to sleep.  It was so nice because I had my hands free to help with the kids.  I would highly recommend it to other Mom's with small babies.  I look forward to using it at the ocean next month.

     
Gunnar in the Water Wrap after we got out of the pool.  As you can see, only his head was not covered.

Not a great photo, but you can see that with the hat, he is completely covered up.






   

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails