Background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to Know You

In an effort to connect with more people, I decided to participate in Mannland5's Getting to Know you Sunday.  You can participate too if you have a blog.  All you have to do is answer these questions and link up on her blog.





The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Nathan has only had a mustache once in our marriage for a Cinco de Mayo party.  No Bueno :)




2. What's the last concert you've been to?
It has been WAY too long for me to remember.  Kinda sad...
Dave Matthews was probably one of the last ones I went to and it was awesome as always.


3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
One word, TGIF!  That's right, I loved watching it every Friday night, Full House, Family Matters, etc.





4. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, Sarah from the Bible and my middle name Anne comes from Hannah in the Bible.  My parents just didn't think Sarah Hannah Harris sounded good.  I agree.  

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Sometimes.  I always wash the kid's clothes though.  I should wash mine too...

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Since I typically blog when I am nursing, I would probably just watch TV or read.

7. What is your favorite department store?
I very rarely shop at department store's anymore.  Does Target count?

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
I think it would be nice not to have to shave my legs anymore.


OK, your turn.  I look forward to reading your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails