Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Homeschool Soccer: Week 2

We had another fun day at homeschool soccer today.  Nathan was not there so I was not able to get as many photos as I would have liked to.  It is quite funny to me though because I am the ONLY person that I have seen taking photos of their kids playing soccer.  I did see one Mom last week with a video camera, but that is it.  They all look at me like I must be crazy.  Ha ha.

Grant did really good today.  He was a bit shy at first, but he warmed up pretty quickly.  He has really improved in just one week's time.  They asked me if we had been practicing at home.  They did some warm ups, practiced kicking it in to the goal, passing back and forth and they did some throw ins.  The also played bubbles and with the parachute.




Probably the favorite thing for the 3 years old is going to the top of the hill beside their field.  They kick their soccer balls down to the coaches.  Then, the coaches kick it back up to them.  They kept wanting to do that over and over.


Kindle did extremely well today too.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get any photos of her playing since she plays at the same time Grant is and I have to stay with him because of bathroom breaks.  I managed to snap a couple of photos of her once she was finished.


Kindle and Grant got their ice pops.  Then, we headed over to watch Cooper play.  Grant decided he wanted to be silly.


Cooper had a great time today as well.  He got to be team captain today and pick all of the kids for his team.  He thought that was pretty awesome!



While we were waiting for Cooper to finish, Kindle and Grant played tag.  They were singing the Laurie Berkner song, "I'm Gonna Catch You" while they played.  It was really cute!




I asked them if I could get a picture of both of them smiling and Kindle informed me that she was "all done with taking pictures".  Ha ha!


The kids can't wait to go back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails