Background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

With 5 Kids, There is Always Something To Do

Being a Mom of 5 is never boring!  The kids are always playing and getting in to things.  I never hear the words "I am bored".  There is always someone to play with it.  We really enjoy it.  We spend most days:

Playing kitchen or restaurant:


Doing light saber battles:


Pretending to be superheroes:


Stealing our Daddy's drink:


Making silly faces:


Making silly faces at Gunnar to get him to smile:


Pushing our strollers & shopping carts around:


Napping with Daddy:


Playing dress up:


Holding Gunnar:


Wearing our baby, just like Mommy:


Playing with cars, trains and trucks:



And finally, getting mad at Mommy for taking too many pictures:


What do your children like to do everyday?

3 comments:

  1. You may have read it already, but my children like to test my patience by mangling balloons and then telling on me for putting said balloon out of its misery. :)

    We also do several of the things you listed, although we do not yet own any lightsabers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am following you back! Thanks for visiting my blog! You family is great such cute pics! I am the middle child of 5 so I know they will keep having fun well into adulthood as me and my siblings do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we do always enjoy a little stroller around in the strollers at your house. daddy's push strollers too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails